- 2014 Kern County Regional Science Fair will be held March 17 and 18 at Rabobank Convention Center.
- Science Fair Coaches Workshops (choose one of two sessions) will be October 10 and November 6, 2014, 4:30-7:00 pm at Reider Education Center. Attendance is mandatory if you plan on entering restricted projects.
- School/District Intent to Participate will be due January 17, 2014.
- Restricted projects forms will be due January 24, 2014.
- All Science Fair application forms will be due February 6, 2014.
- Kern County Science Foundation sponsors scholarship awards for Science Fair participants. Please click on Scholarship button for more information.
- MATHCOUNTS is sponsored by California State University, Bakersfield, Mathematics Department and supported in part by the Kern County Science Foundation. General information about the event is available at http://www.mathcounts-CA.org. The Kern County event date is TBA, and the coordinator may be contacted at email@example.com.
- Physics Olympics is sponsored by the Kern High School District, and supported in part by the Kern County Science Foundation.
- GEMS (Great Explorations in Math and Science) kits are available to check out free of charge. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Math Field Day will be held Saturday, May 3, 2014, at Liberty High School.
- Intent to Participate form due Wednesday, April 2, 2014. Please click on Math Field Day Registration memo
- School Team Registration form and entry fees due Thursday, April 17, 2014. Please click on Math Field Day Registration 2014
- Math Field Day Events Description has event descriptions.
- Coaches Workshop will be Tuesday, January 23, 2014, 4-5:30 pm, in KCSOS, City Centre, 5th Floor Board Room. While not mandatory, it is highly recommended that you attend this one-time meeting. Please telephone 661-636-4628 for more information.
- More events in mathematics and science are sponsored by California State University, Bakersfield.
Additionally, please like us on Facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/KernCountyScienceFoundation for further information and updates about science.
Print This Page Email This Page